It is a type of STOP error, that occurs on the Windows-based operating system. It cause your system to restart or shut down abruptly. This error can occur due to different types of things that ranging from the software to driver issues. If the error occurs while you try to install Windows 10. This BSOD error occurs while installing the Windows 10, this promotes you to restart your computer every single time. You won’t be able to proceed with the Windows 10 set-up.
- Blue screen errors after installation of hardware or software.
- Incompatibility of hardware
- The device driver or system service faulty.
- Virus or malware infects the windows and corrupts the system files.
- Blue screen occurs by damaged hard disk.
- It appears and crashes the active program window.
- “STOP Error xE” is displayed.
- PC will frequently crash with Error x1E when running the same program.
- Windows becomes slowly to your mouse
- Windows run sluggishly.
How to fix kmode_exception_not_handled Error?
1.Fast startup disable
You have to disable the fast startup, to fix the kmode_exception_not_handled error. Follow these steps to disable them:
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run box.
- Open the Control panel using Run box
- Choose what the power buttons do
- Press the Changed settings that are currently unavailable.
- Uncheck the Turn on the fast startup box and press the Save changes to save and exit.
- You can see the kmode_exception_not_handled error is gone out now.
2. Update drivers
The most common causes of the kmode_exception_not_handled error is an outdated or faulty system drivers. Two ways that you can get the right drivers for your system manually or automatically.
Driver updates Manually
You can update your system manually by downloading them from the official website. Make sure that you choose the drivers that are compatible with your system.
Driver updates Automatically
Your systems drivers get updated automatically with the Driver easy. It automatically recognizes your system and finds the correct drivers for your hardware devices and your windows.
- Download the Driver easy and install in your computer.
- Click on the Scan now button to run the drive easy.
- It scans your computer and detect’s any problems in the drivers.
- Click on the update button next to the mouse driver to download and install the correct versions of drivers automatically.
- Now you can check to see if the Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled error is gone now.
We are sure that the above solutions will help you to fix the Blue Screen of death in Windows 10. If you need a detailed information or any ideas to fix the problems, you are free to comment in the section.