This error usually occurs at the Windows Startup. There are many ways to solve these reported issues on Windows 10. This error occurs when the “.sys” file gets damaged or corrupted. This is a BSOD error, Your PC will automatically get caught in the restart loop. It can occurs on your PC as soon as you start it. You can fix the error with one of the following solutions given below.
- Corrupted device drivers
- Windows 10 update error
- Incorrect memory address
- Restart gets looped
How to fix driver irql_less_or_not_equal Error :
This error can cause many problems on your PC. There are chances to solve the error, follow the below solutions to resolve it.
Solution 1: Update the drivers & BIOS
Check whether all the drivers in your system are updated. Download drivers directly from the official websites as the driver’s download by the Windows update can be incompatible in a few cases. Download the correct version corresponding to your hardware’s model number listed on the product box. Update the BIOS in your system when it is out of date.
Solution 2: Uninstall the drivers
If you can’t start the windows normally, then you have to enter Safe Mode to start windows. Follow the below steps to uninstall the drivers.
- Open the RUN BOX in your system by pressing WINDOWS KEY + R.
- Search for devmgmt.msc in the run box, it navigates you to the Device manager window.
- Expand the “Network adapters” in the device managers and right click on the network device to “Uninstall”.
- Press the OK button to confirm it.
- Reboot your PC to check whether the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 3: Reset your system
Resetting your PC will delete all of your files and setting as well as any apps that you’ve installed. Take a backup and restore it afterwards the reset. Follow the below steps to reset your PC.
- Open the Settings and go to the Update & Security group.
- Select the Reset this PC on the Recover tab.
- Press the remove everything to reset your PC.
- Select the Remove everything and the reset starts.
Solution 4: Hardware check
These errors can appear due to the faulty hardware in your PC. According to the
We hope that this article is helpful to fix the error with the above solutions. You are free to ask queries or ideas or suggestions, in the comment section.