In this article, we are going to show you how to bypass Samsung FRP using Bypass apk. You might know about the factory reset option as it comes in-built in every android device. Google brought this feature to increase security purposes and protect our personal data.
But what will you do if you forgot your google password? And can’t be able to access your android device. So if you are facing this situation, then you don’t need to worry anymore. Because today we are going to show you an easy solution to this problem.
You can bypass your Google Account on Samsung device in two methods and they are:
- Bypass Google Account on Samsung with the Bypass tool.
- Bypass Google Account Verification on Samsung devices without PC.
In this article, we have are going to see how to bypass the Samsung device with the Bypass tool. To know how to Bypass Google Account Verification on Samsung devices without PC refer this guide.
1. Bypass Google Account with the Bypass tool.
- Click on the download link given on that page to download the APK file.
- In order to use this application, you’ll need an OTG cable and a USB driver.
- Copy the APK file on the USB driver and connect the OTG cable to your Smartphones.
- Open File Manager on your device and click on the external storage.
- Unknown Sources” – message pops up. Now, go to the Settings > Security > Unknow sources. Click on the checkbox “Unknown Sources”.
- Install the FRP bypass APK again and now it will be installed without any problem.
- Finally, open the installed application on your smartphone. Go to the Settings > Back UP and Reset. Tap on the Factory reset > Erase everything, that wipes out all the data from your device.
- After the reset the device automatically reboots. And this time it won’t ask you any verification(google account password).
This how you can Bypass the Samsung device easily. If you face any issues while following the steps given above, let us know in the comment section.